It can be hard as a digital agency to find things - services or products - that can differentiate you from the competition. At the end of the day, we want to provide a quality offering that will help our clients improve their profile and profitability.
So, apart from building websites and advising our clients of their digital marketing and branding - we thought it made a lot of sense to offer them a set of digital tools to make their life easier and assist them in collaborating with us more effectively.
Microsoft Office 365 is a fantastic set of tools. The Microsoft Office of today – Office 365 – offers all of the applications that people have come to rely on; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook plus those that people may not be as familiar with - OneNote, OneDrive, Lync and Yammer.
There are a number of items that are of great appeal to an Office 365 subscription -
- from a cost point of view - you can get a lot per user for very little per month outlay
- you can get basic plans that have 1TB of cloud storage, meaning that you can backup all of your important files online and not worry about a hard drive crashing
- your applications are always up to date as you get access to updates as soon as they are released
- the latest versions of Office applications integrate wonderfully with social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn
- you can have business-grade email – syncing all of your contacts and calendar appointments across all devices, complete with your own domain to ensure your brand is routinely being seen by your existing and prospective customers.
If you're someone that has moved away from Office because you felt it was clunky and didn't really do what you wanted it to - now is that time to have another look.
Office 365 is a polished product that provides a truly satisfying user experience. It just makes good business sense to be using it - purely from an efficiency point of view.
Per licence, you can install it on up to 5 devices including desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones - Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Windows Phone - Microsoft have all of the bases covered.
If you'd like to know more about Office 365 setup and support, please don't hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or phone us on +61 3 5282 4246.
You can also click on this link to sign up for a free trial for your business.
*Note: the most basic Office 365 plan does not have all of the above features.